Contract Hire and Leasing News - Corsa
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The Vauxhall Corsa is an easy car to overlook. It’s been part of the UK’s driving furniture since 1993, when it adopted the European name in favour of the British Nova that preceded it. However, th...
Order books for the all-new Vauxhall Corsa GSi are now open, with the warm hatch priced from £18,995 on the road. We’ll bring you lease rates as soon as they’re released. Vauxhall has revived the...
129 cars now exceed the average parking space: Is it any wonder that parking prangs are ON THE RISE?
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not for our insurance bills it’s not, as the ever-increasing size of family vehicles could be blamed...
Vauxhall has set out its plans for future profitability, and electrification is high on the agenda. Its first electric vehicle will be the new Corsa, due in 2019, while nine new cars will be launch...
Lower, faster, meaner, the 205PS Corsa VXR can hit 62mph quicker than the Fiesta ST.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation