Contract Hire and Leasing News - Corsa
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The Vauxhall Corsa is an easy car to overlook. It’s been part of the UK’s driving furniture since 1993, when it adopted the European name in favour of the British Nova that preceded it. However, th...
Order books for the all-new Vauxhall Corsa GSi are now open, with the warm hatch priced from £18,995 on the road. We’ll bring you lease rates as soon as they’re released. Vauxhall has revived the...
129 cars now exceed the average parking space: Is it any wonder that parking prangs are ON THE RISE?
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not for our insurance bills it’s not, as the ever-increasing size of family vehicles could be blamed...
Vauxhall has set out its plans for future profitability, and electrification is high on the agenda. Its first electric vehicle will be the new Corsa, due in 2019, while nine new cars will be launch...
Lower, faster, meaner, the 205PS Corsa VXR can hit 62mph quicker than the Fiesta ST.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease