Contract Hire and Leasing News - Corsa
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa is an easy car to overlook. It’s been part of the UK’s driving furniture since 1993, when it adopted the European name in favour of the British Nova that preceded it. However, th...
Order books for the all-new Vauxhall Corsa GSi are now open, with the warm hatch priced from £18,995 on the road. We’ll bring you lease rates as soon as they’re released. Vauxhall has revived the...
129 cars now exceed the average parking space: Is it any wonder that parking prangs are ON THE RISE?
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not for our insurance bills it’s not, as the ever-increasing size of family vehicles could be blame...
Vauxhall has set out its plans for future profitability, and electrification is high on the agenda. Its first electric vehicle will be the new Corsa, due in 2019, while nine new cars will be launch...
Lower, faster, meaner, the 205PS Corsa VXR can hit 62mph quicker than the Fiesta ST.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know