Contract Hire and Leasing News - CR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Honda has announced the full specifications of its facelifted CR-V, which will hit British roads in March, priced from £22,340. That should put business leasing deals at around £150 per month and p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option