Contract Hire and Leasing News - CR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Honda has announced the full specifications of its facelifted CR-V, which will hit British roads in March, priced from £22,340. That should put business leasing deals at around £150 per month and p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV revealed
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 6 BMW i4: All-electric gran coupe to offer up to 372 miles of range
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?