Contract Hire and Leasing News - CR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Honda has announced the full specifications of its facelifted CR-V, which will hit British roads in March, priced from £22,340. That should put business leasing deals at around £150 per month and p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available