Contract Hire and Leasing News - CR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Honda has announced the full specifications of its facelifted CR-V, which will hit British roads in March, priced from £22,340. That should put business leasing deals at around £150 per month and p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 7 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?