EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cupra
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
Hot on the wheels of Seat announcing a midlife upgrade to the Ateca, Cupra, the performance division of Seat, will likewise be updating their own spin on the crossover. Top five things you need ...
Cupra has revealed the inaugural Cupra Leon. Presented in both hatchback and Sportstourer estate versions, a range of powerful engines, from 241hp to 305hp, will be available and it will also mark ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 All EVs set to pay £165 flat VED rate from 2025
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 8 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 9 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 2022 World Cup of Cars