Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cupra
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hot on the wheels of Seat announcing a midlife upgrade to the Ateca, Cupra, the performance division of Seat, will likewise be updating their own spin on the crossover. Top five things you need ...
Cupra has revealed the inaugural Cupra Leon. Presented in both hatchback and Sportstourer estate versions, a range of powerful engines, from 241hp to 305hp, will be available and it will also mark ...
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Having spent a week in the Cupra Ateca recently, I was thoroughly impressed. It’s not every day you get to drive a performance SUV at the kind of price the Ateca is currently listed, with the only ...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)