Contract Hire and Leasing News - CX-5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Mazda’s CX-5 will get more safety equipment and an updated interior when the 2015 model goes on sale in the spring, priced from £22,295 - £400 more than the 2014 car. As standard, the 2015 CX-5 wi...
The crossover SUV segment shows few signs of slowing down any time soon. Almost every major carmaker has one on the books, and if they don’t, they certainly have one in the works. Mazda’s CX-5 and ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 6 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?