The Mazda CX-5 has been comprehensively updated for the new year, with the tweaked crossover featuring a new petrol engine option, better interior tech and other tweaks. With entry-level models ge...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - CX-5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Mazda’s CX-5 will get more safety equipment and an updated interior when the 2015 model goes on sale in the spring, priced from £22,295 - £400 more than the 2014 car. As standard, the 2015 CX-5 wi...
The crossover SUV segment shows few signs of slowing down any time soon. Almost every major carmaker has one on the books, and if they don’t, they certainly have one in the works. Mazda’s CX-5 and ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know