Contract Hire and Leasing News - D-Max
Mother Nature could throw whatever she wanted at the Isuzu D-Max AT35 and it would simply shrug it off with contempt - deep mud, steep hills, even rivers proved nothing more than mere distractions. The AT35 is probably the most capable off-roader this side of a John Deere tractor.
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Isuzu UK has secured its biggest order to date after the Environment Agency ordered almost 200 D-Max pick-ups. The new 197-strong fleet, comprising single-, double- and extended-cab models, will b...
The humble pick-up truck is becoming ever popular in the UK and as manufacturers clamour to build more extravagant, high-spec models to improve their standing as a trade-off between van and SUV, th...
Halloween is almost on us, and it appears that Isuzu is already getting into the spirit of things with a new advertising campaign. Starring the brand’s Isuzu D-Max Blade special edition pick-up a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 Mercedes EQE deals available now
- 7 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 8 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe arrives in the UK
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?