Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dacia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Dacia has announced it will reveal three updated models at the Paris Motor Show at the end of the month. Both the Sandero and Sandero Stepway, along with the practical Logan MCV have been given twe...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
Dacia has announced a new base-spec engine for its Duster, bringing the price of the country’s cheapest SUV down to just £9,495 on the road. The Renault subsidiary’s new powerplant is a 1.6-litre ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal