Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dacia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Dacia has announced it will reveal three updated models at the Paris Motor Show at the end of the month. Both the Sandero and Sandero Stepway, along with the practical Logan MCV have been given twe...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
Dacia has announced a new base-spec engine for its Duster, bringing the price of the country’s cheapest SUV down to just £9,495 on the road. The Renault subsidiary’s new powerplant is a 1.6-litre ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Review: Kia ProCeed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…