Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dacia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Spring Electric – Dacia’s all-new EV. Taking the form of a small crossover, these pictures show what the company’s first electric model will look like. If you’re reading this and ...
Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
Dacia has announced it will reveal three updated models at the Paris Motor Show at the end of the month. Both the Sandero and Sandero Stepway, along with the practical Logan MCV have been given twe...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?