Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dacia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Spring Electric – Dacia’s all-new EV. Taking the form of a small crossover, these pictures show what the company’s first electric model will look like. If you’re reading this and ...
Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
Dacia has announced it will reveal three updated models at the Paris Motor Show at the end of the month. Both the Sandero and Sandero Stepway, along with the practical Logan MCV have been given twe...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
Dacia has announced a new base-spec engine for its Duster, bringing the price of the country’s cheapest SUV down to just £9,495 on the road. The Renault subsidiary’s new powerplant is a 1.6-litre ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know