If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Defender
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Have you heard? The Land Rover Defender has been resurrected! Well, kind of. No, this isn't THE new Defender; we'll have to wait a few more years for that. What we mean to say is Land Rover has un...
Land Rover has today announced a limited-edition high-performance version of the iconic Defender, with a V8 powertrain fitted to 150 specially-selected and re-engineered Defenders to celebrate the ...
Mark Twain was a very perceptive writer, never more so than when he remarked that ‘reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.’ The same quip could have been applied to the Land Rover Defend...
With Land Rover Defender production set to end in December 2015, the British brand is celebrating the car’s 32-year run by building three special editions: the Autobiography Edition, Heritage Editi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?