Contract Hire and Leasing News - Defender
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Land Rover has confirmed the new commercial Defender 90 and 110 models will restore the Hard Top name to its rugged 4x4 family. The versatile and durable Defender Hard Top will be launched later t...
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Have you heard? The Land Rover Defender has been resurrected! Well, kind of. No, this isn't THE new Defender; we'll have to wait a few more years for that. What we mean to say is Land Rover has un...
Land Rover has today announced a limited-edition high-performance version of the iconic Defender, with a V8 powertrain fitted to 150 specially-selected and re-engineered Defenders to celebrate the ...
Mark Twain was a very perceptive writer, never more so than when he remarked that ‘reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.’ The same quip could have been applied to the Land Rover Defend...
With Land Rover Defender production set to end in December 2015, the British brand is celebrating the car’s 32-year run by building three special editions: the Autobiography Edition, Heritage Editi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease