Contract Hire and Leasing News - Discovery
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
What has our off-road drive of the Discovery 5 told us? It’s better than ever when dealing with atrocious conditions, it’s quieter, it's more comfortable and the latest V6 turbodiesel is a great bit of engineering. Now we just need to get it on the road...
Land Rover’s new Discovery Sport has begun rolling off the production line at its plant in Halewood. The first model to hit the tarmac is now off to Virgin Galactic’s headquarters to be used by its...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?