Contract Hire and Leasing News - Discovery
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
What has our off-road drive of the Discovery 5 told us? It’s better than ever when dealing with atrocious conditions, it’s quieter, it's more comfortable and the latest V6 turbodiesel is a great bit of engineering. Now we just need to get it on the road...
Land Rover’s new Discovery Sport has begun rolling off the production line at its plant in Halewood. The first model to hit the tarmac is now off to Virgin Galactic’s headquarters to be used by its...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Leasing.com to donate 100 EFL Trophy final tickets to NHS staff
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?