Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS 7
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DS are the latest manufacturer to make test driving one of their cars as convenient as possible, by offering to deliver a DS7 Crossback direct to customers within the M25. The ‘Test drive from y...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Price and specs have been revealed for the DS 7 Crossback – the French brand’s first SUV. Entry-level Elegance models are set to list from £28,050 when the car arrives in the UK in 2018. Aimed at ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur