Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS 7
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DS are the latest manufacturer to make test driving one of their cars as convenient as possible, by offering to deliver a DS7 Crossback direct to customers within the M25. The ‘Test drive from y...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Price and specs have been revealed for the DS 7 Crossback – the French brand’s first SUV. Entry-level Elegance models are set to list from £28,050 when the car arrives in the UK in 2018. Aimed at ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?