Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS 7
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DS are the latest manufacturer to make test driving one of their cars as convenient as possible, by offering to deliver a DS7 Crossback direct to customers within the M25. The ‘Test drive from y...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Price and specs have been revealed for the DS 7 Crossback – the French brand’s first SUV. Entry-level Elegance models are set to list from £28,050 when the car arrives in the UK in 2018. Aimed at ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years