Say hello to the new kid on the block. Well, not necessarily. The refreshed and refined premium French motor aims to take on the hot shots within the premium hatchback AND SUV sector. We’ve put ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DS Automobiles, the premium brand spun off from Citroen in 2015, has revealed its latest model, the DS 9. As elegant as the previous models released under the DS umbrella, the DS 9 is an executiv...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Price and specs have been revealed for the DS 7 Crossback – the French brand’s first SUV. Entry-level Elegance models are set to list from £28,050 when the car arrives in the UK in 2018. Aimed at ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range