EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After five car-free years living in London, Matt knew he would need to get a new car when he moved back up north to Manchester. The car would be essential for his commute out of the city centre, bu...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Price and specs have been revealed for the DS 7 Crossback – the French brand’s first SUV. Entry-level Elegance models are set to list from £28,050 when the car arrives in the UK in 2018. Aimed at ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available