Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
This June saw the DS brand officially separated from the Citroen mothership and the new subsidiary will debut at October’s Paris Motor Show. To celebrate, the marque will be bringing three new conc...
Citroen’s partnership with cosmetics giant benefit has been extended with the addition of the DS3 Cabrio DStyle by Benefit. On sale from today (August 1) with a starting price of £18,745, the DS3 h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008