Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
This June saw the DS brand officially separated from the Citroen mothership and the new subsidiary will debut at October’s Paris Motor Show. To celebrate, the marque will be bringing three new conc...
Citroen’s partnership with cosmetics giant benefit has been extended with the addition of the DS3 Cabrio DStyle by Benefit. On sale from today (August 1) with a starting price of £18,745, the DS3 h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?