Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
This June saw the DS brand officially separated from the Citroen mothership and the new subsidiary will debut at October’s Paris Motor Show. To celebrate, the marque will be bringing three new conc...
Citroen’s partnership with cosmetics giant benefit has been extended with the addition of the DS3 Cabrio DStyle by Benefit. On sale from today (August 1) with a starting price of £18,745, the DS3 h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?