List prices for the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class have been revealed, with the range starting from £39,400. Deliveries are set to commence in September. With a refreshed exterior, electrified driv...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E Class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mercedes’s AMG division has revealed the all-new E 53 in saloon and estate form – the car that replaces the current E43 in the AMG range. More E-Class deals With a top speed of 155mph and a...
Mercedes has rounded off its E-Class range with a classy Cabriolet at the Geneva Motor Show. Following in the tracks of the Saloon, Estate, All-Terrain and Coupe, the drop-top’s launch will complet...
Promising eye-watering speed of 0-62mph in 3.5sec in its range-topping S 4Matic+ guise, the E63 estate will be also be sold in a lower-spec E63 4Matic+ model.
Offering more space and practicality, as well as a smoother ride and transmission than rivals, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain goes straight to the top of the class.
Order books have opened for the new E-Class Estate, that gets a stylish new appearance and an expanded engine range. Set to take on the BMW 5 Series Touring, Audi A6 Avant and the Volvo V90, the E...
Don’t like seeing nice cars smashed to pieces? Avert your eyes now as the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Peugeot 3008 have recently been put through their paces by Euro NCAP, with both attaining the max...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)