With over 14 million units delivered since 1946, the E-Class has the impressive distinction of being the bestselling model series in the history of Mercedes-Benz. While the tenth generation model,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E Class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mercedes’s AMG division has revealed the all-new E 53 in saloon and estate form – the car that replaces the current E43 in the AMG range. More E-Class deals With a top speed of 155mph and a...
Mercedes has rounded off its E-Class range with a classy Cabriolet at the Geneva Motor Show. Following in the tracks of the Saloon, Estate, All-Terrain and Coupe, the drop-top’s launch will complet...
Promising eye-watering speed of 0-62mph in 3.5sec in its range-topping S 4Matic+ guise, the E63 estate will be also be sold in a lower-spec E63 4Matic+ model.
Offering more space and practicality, as well as a smoother ride and transmission than rivals, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain goes straight to the top of the class.
Order books have opened for the new E-Class Estate, that gets a stylish new appearance and an expanded engine range. Set to take on the BMW 5 Series Touring, Audi A6 Avant and the Volvo V90, the E...
Don’t like seeing nice cars smashed to pieces? Avert your eyes now as the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Peugeot 3008 have recently been put through their paces by Euro NCAP, with both attaining the max...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 9 BMW 5 Series: revised engine options and new-look styling feature
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?