The Mercedes’s AMG division has revealed the all-new E 53 in saloon and estate form – the car that replaces the current E43 in the AMG range. More E-Class deals With a top speed of 155mph and a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes has rounded off its E-Class range with a classy Cabriolet at the Geneva Motor Show. Following in the tracks of the Saloon, Estate, All-Terrain and Coupe, the drop-top’s launch will complet...
Promising eye-watering speed of 0-62mph in 3.5sec in its range-topping S 4Matic+ guise, the E63 estate will be also be sold in a lower-spec E63 4Matic+ model.
Offering more space and practicality, as well as a smoother ride and transmission than rivals, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain goes straight to the top of the class.
Order books have opened for the new E-Class Estate, that gets a stylish new appearance and an expanded engine range. Set to take on the BMW 5 Series Touring, Audi A6 Avant and the Volvo V90, the E...
Don’t like seeing nice cars smashed to pieces? Avert your eyes now as the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Peugeot 3008 have recently been put through their paces by Euro NCAP, with both attaining the max...
Mercedes has announced a tough new variant of its E-Class Estate will be on display at the Paris Motor Show. Available in early 2017, the E-Class All-Terrain is the latest of several off-roading es...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced