Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Car sharing company Zipcar has added 325 all-electric e-Golfs to its fleet, to sit alongside the petrol-electric Golf GTE hybrid and internal combustion-engined Polo. Following the initial partner...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?