The Kia e-Niro has now been made more widely available in the UK to cope with soaring demand. Since its launch in 2018, the Kia e-Niro has received high praise and significant demand from UK custo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-Niro
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Kia e-Niro has only been offered in a single spec in the UK since launch - a 64kWh battery with a range of around 282 miles - but that it about to change as demand for the EV continues to grow....
New Benefit-in-kind (BiK) tax rates are now in force including a zero rate for pure electric vehicles, such as the Nissan Leaf, Kia e-Niro or Tesla Model 3, to accelerate the shift to zero emission...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?