Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-Niro
The Kia e-Niro has now been made more widely available in the UK to cope with soaring demand. Since its launch in 2018, the Kia e-Niro has received high praise and significant demand from UK custo...
The Kia e-Niro has only been offered in a single spec in the UK since launch - a 64kWh battery with a range of around 282 miles - but that it about to change as demand for the EV continues to grow....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 10 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)