DPD is tripling its fleet of all-electric vehicles, with the addition of 300 Nissan e-NV200s. The delivery and logistics firm is aiming for 10% of vehicles at its 68 UK depots to be electric by th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-NV200
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With zero rated car tax, low maintenance costs, lack of congestion charge and low running costs, Nissan has managed to effectively merge the best bits of the NV200 with the best bits of the new Leaf to create something that makes a great deal of sense to businesses
Nissan’s electric vehicles have proved themselves as reliable and effective taxis after racking up more than three million miles with UK taxi fleets. Nissan, which sells the all-electric Leaf hatc...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Recent research from government-funded green transport campaign Go Ultra Low has found that Britain’s commercial vehicle fleet managers could collectively save up to £2.6 billion in fuel costs by o...
A seven-seat version of Nissan’s all-electric e-NV200 van will go on UK sale this April. With all seven seats occupied, it will still have 443 litres of storage space in the back. Fold the second...
After breaking new ground with the world’s first all-electric full production vehicle with the Leaf in 2011, Nissan is leading the electric charge once again with the e-NV200, a fully electric vers...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?