DPD is tripling its fleet of all-electric vehicles, with the addition of 300 Nissan e-NV200s. The delivery and logistics firm is aiming for 10% of vehicles at its 68 UK depots to be electric by th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-NV200
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With zero rated car tax, low maintenance costs, lack of congestion charge and low running costs, Nissan has managed to effectively merge the best bits of the NV200 with the best bits of the new Leaf to create something that makes a great deal of sense to businesses
Nissan’s electric vehicles have proved themselves as reliable and effective taxis after racking up more than three million miles with UK taxi fleets. Nissan, which sells the all-electric Leaf hatc...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Recent research from government-funded green transport campaign Go Ultra Low has found that Britain’s commercial vehicle fleet managers could collectively save up to £2.6 billion in fuel costs by o...
A seven-seat version of Nissan’s all-electric e-NV200 van will go on UK sale this April. With all seven seats occupied, it will still have 443 litres of storage space in the back. Fold the second...
After breaking new ground with the world’s first all-electric full production vehicle with the Leaf in 2011, Nissan is leading the electric charge once again with the e-NV200, a fully electric vers...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008