DPD is tripling its fleet of all-electric vehicles, with the addition of 300 Nissan e-NV200s. The delivery and logistics firm is aiming for 10% of vehicles at its 68 UK depots to be electric by th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-NV200
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With zero rated car tax, low maintenance costs, lack of congestion charge and low running costs, Nissan has managed to effectively merge the best bits of the NV200 with the best bits of the new Leaf to create something that makes a great deal of sense to businesses
Nissan’s electric vehicles have proved themselves as reliable and effective taxis after racking up more than three million miles with UK taxi fleets. Nissan, which sells the all-electric Leaf hatc...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Recent research from government-funded green transport campaign Go Ultra Low has found that Britain’s commercial vehicle fleet managers could collectively save up to £2.6 billion in fuel costs by o...
A seven-seat version of Nissan’s all-electric e-NV200 van will go on UK sale this April. With all seven seats occupied, it will still have 443 litres of storage space in the back. Fold the second...
After breaking new ground with the world’s first all-electric full production vehicle with the Leaf in 2011, Nissan is leading the electric charge once again with the e-NV200, a fully electric vers...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed