The Jaguar E-Pace has had a complete refresh for 2020 and, while not much appears different on the outside, it sits on an all-new platform with most models benefitting from hybrid power. It’s th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new entry-level 197bhp petrol engine is now available in the Jaguar E-Pace. The crossover is now available with Jaguar’s adaptive suspension system for the first time, too. Taking its styling cu...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?