The Jaguar E-Pace has had a complete refresh for 2020 and, while not much appears different on the outside, it sits on an all-new platform with most models benefitting from hybrid power. It’s th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new entry-level 197bhp petrol engine is now available in the Jaguar E-Pace. The crossover is now available with Jaguar’s adaptive suspension system for the first time, too. Taking its styling cu...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 4 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 7 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Citroen Ami set for 2022 UK launch