Contract Hire and Leasing News - E-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new entry-level 197bhp petrol engine is now available in the Jaguar E-Pace. The crossover is now available with Jaguar’s adaptive suspension system for the first time, too. Taking its styling cu...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?