Contract Hire and Leasing News - E-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new entry-level 197bhp petrol engine is now available in the Jaguar E-Pace. The crossover is now available with Jaguar’s adaptive suspension system for the first time, too. Taking its styling cu...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020