The Jaguar E-Pace has had a complete refresh for 2020 and, while not much appears different on the outside, it sits on an all-new platform with most models benefitting from hybrid power. It’s th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - E-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new entry-level 197bhp petrol engine is now available in the Jaguar E-Pace. The crossover is now available with Jaguar’s adaptive suspension system for the first time, too. Taking its styling cu...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 10 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?