We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 All EVs set to pay £165 flat VED rate from 2025
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 8 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 9 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 2022 World Cup of Cars