We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008