Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin around the high-speed bowl and hill route at the famous Millbrook Proving Ground. The car surprised and excited us in equal amou...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?