Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin around the high-speed bowl and hill route at the famous Millbrook Proving Ground. The car surprised and excited us in equal amou...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The Audi e-tron is now available to order, with list prices from £71,490 rising to £82,240. You can find the latest lease deals and monthly rates here. With 241 miles of range and a 0-62mph time o...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 The Great British Bike-Off FAQs: Why don’t cyclists …?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Petrol engines are FIGHTING BACK
- 9 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 10 Government to spend £37m on EV infrastructure, including wireless street charging