We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?