Contract Hire and Leasing News - e-tron
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A second version of the Audi e-tron aimed at a wider audience has been confirmed for launch in the UK in early 2020. The Audi e-tron 50 quattro will feature a 71 kWh battery and a reduced range ...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin around the high-speed bowl and hill route at the famous Millbrook Proving Ground. The car surprised and excited us in equal amou...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 8 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Review: Skoda Kodiaq vRS