Due to arrive in the UK in January, more details have been released on the new Ford Edge. The company’s most technologically advanced SUV ever – featuring everything from Adaptive Cruise Control w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Edge
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Following the retirement of Nick Themistocleous, Owen Gregory has been appointed director of fleet operations for Ford of Britain. Mr Gregory, who joined Ford as a graduate in 1999, has held a va...
Ford has announced that the European version of its new flagship SUV, the Edge, will arrive in the UK this summer priced from £29,995. Sitting above the Kuga in the range and based on the same unde...
Ford will bring its Edge crossover SUV to the UK market next year. Available in North America since 2007, the all-new second generation mid-size crossover will finally appear in British showrooms ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur