Due to arrive in the UK in January, more details have been released on the new Ford Edge. The company’s most technologically advanced SUV ever – featuring everything from Adaptive Cruise Control w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Edge
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Following the retirement of Nick Themistocleous, Owen Gregory has been appointed director of fleet operations for Ford of Britain. Mr Gregory, who joined Ford as a graduate in 1999, has held a va...
Ford has announced that the European version of its new flagship SUV, the Edge, will arrive in the UK this summer priced from £29,995. Sitting above the Kuga in the range and based on the same unde...
Ford will bring its Edge crossover SUV to the UK market next year. Available in North America since 2007, the all-new second generation mid-size crossover will finally appear in British showrooms ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?