Due to arrive in the UK in January, more details have been released on the new Ford Edge. The company’s most technologically advanced SUV ever – featuring everything from Adaptive Cruise Control w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Edge
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Following the retirement of Nick Themistocleous, Owen Gregory has been appointed director of fleet operations for Ford of Britain. Mr Gregory, who joined Ford as a graduate in 1999, has held a va...
Ford has announced that the European version of its new flagship SUV, the Edge, will arrive in the UK this summer priced from £29,995. Sitting above the Kuga in the range and based on the same unde...
Ford will bring its Edge crossover SUV to the UK market next year. Available in North America since 2007, the all-new second generation mid-size crossover will finally appear in British showrooms ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available