April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Editors Picks
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? recently revealed that out of 83 products the organisation ...
Things that were once luxuries are now taken for granted. Power steering, electric windows, central locking – a few years back, it’d be a rare to find these on even the most opulent of cars. Of cou...
Potholes are ugly, destructive, disruptive, and dangerous, but your local road crater may be more useful than you thought...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
The Vauxhall Corsa is an easy car to overlook. It’s been part of the UK’s driving furniture since 1993, when it adopted the European name in favour of the British Nova that preceded it. However, th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed