Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If you’re planning to lease a new Vauxhall EV, great news: the company is aiming to encourage EV uptake by extending its offer of a free home charger and 30,000 free green miles of electricity to A...
Tesla has confirmed that it will be opening up its previously Tesla-only supercharger network to other EVs by the end of 2021. That’s if a tweet from Tesla boss Elon Must is to be believed anyway....
The Nissan Ariya SUV has been showcased driving around the famous streets of Monaco, with the company showcasing its new electric luxury vehicle ahead of launch. Set to be available in the second ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Audi e-tron GT lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 6 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 2022 Mazda CX-5: Full details and list prices revealed