Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Seat is repurposing its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. Production of the internal combustion Mii will cease in July, with the all-electric replacement due for release in ea...
An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
The all-electric Polestar 2 has made its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. A premium fastback, Polestar 2 aims to bring electric performance cars to a broader and increasingly progressive a...
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
With each new electric vehicle that arrives on the market, we get a little bit more confused regarding charging times, types of charging, and how long it all takes. We’ve collected the latest fact...
The Audi e-tron is now available to order, with list prices from £71,490 rising to £82,240. You can find the latest lease deals and monthly rates here. With 241 miles of range and a 0-62mph time o...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Top five cars for around £100 per month