Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Introducing Volkswagen’s first fully electric driven SUV. With a bold, spacious, and ultra-modern appearance, the ID.4 is set to take on the popular all-electric SUVs like the upcoming Tesla Model ...
The FIat E-Ducato all-electric van will get a list price of £47,675 when it arrives in the UK later in the year. It’ll be going head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter and a choice of two b...
The ID.3 might not be available yet, but Volkswagen has confirmed that production of its next EV – the ID.4 – has commenced in its Zwichau factory in Germany. Taking the shape of an SUV, it’s the ...
Mercedes has unveiled full specifications and pricing for its new electric van – the eSprinter. Priced from £52,950 (exc. VAT and any government grants) it joins the smaller electric eVito in the ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020