Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at Leasing.com we’ve seen EV enquiries increase dramatically over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol, diesel...
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Tesla has confirmed that it will be trialling opening up its Tesla-only supercharger network to other EVs by the end of 2021. Set to be tested at 10 locations in the Netherlands, this is the first...
Colin is a serial Leasing.com customer and a real advocate for EVs and PHEVs. Here's his leasing story.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know