Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available for the Mercedes-Benz EQV, the second vehicle from the all-electric EQ brand. Following in the tracks of the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the EQV combines practicality with all...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Nissan has revealed a few early production models of the Nissan Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era, have arrived in Europe. It is understood the Nissan Ariya will be available in ...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 4 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 5 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 7 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 8 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 9 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 10 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed