Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-electric Polestar 2 has made its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. A premium fastback, Polestar 2 aims to bring electric performance cars to a broader and increasingly progressive a...
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
With each new electric vehicle that arrives on the market, we get a little bit more confused regarding charging times, types of charging, and how long it all takes. We’ve collected the latest fact...
The Audi e-tron is now available to order, with list prices from £71,490 rising to £82,240. You can find the latest lease deals and monthly rates here. With 241 miles of range and a 0-62mph time o...
Electric cars have been threatening to break into the mainstream for some time now. Sales are at an all-time high in the UK and plug-in cars accounted for 3.8% of the total number of cars registere...
As electric car batteries and the UK’s charging infrastructure improve, range anxiety will begin to dissipate. But at the moment, drivers are particularly keen to know just how far their electric v...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 9 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 10 Top five Marmite motors