Strange things are afoot when a manufacturer decides to show an advert for a range of concept vehicles you can’t buy, but this is the world we live in now. With so much interest and excitement a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Production of Polestar 2 has officially begun in China, hinting that it could soon be business as usual for the new car market amid the Covid-19 pandemic. The new electric performance fastback is ...
Sutherland Avenue, in Westminster, has become the first residential street in the UK to successfully convert 24 lampposts into electric vehicle (EV) charge points. The project – a collaboration be...
Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget today, having had just four weeks to prepare as a result of the shock resignation of his predecessor, Sajid Javid. With Coronavirus dominating the...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the Chancellor to use next week’s Budget to announce bold new measures to help more drivers go electric. This includes the remov...
Aiming to take on and beat Tesla at its own game, lease deals on the Porsche Taycan are now available. Priced from £873 per month, here’s everything you need to know about this new all-electric spo...
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years