Say hello to the stunning new DeLorean Alpha5 – an all-new EV that’s been previewed ahead of a full reveal later this year. Yes, you really did read that right: DeLorean Motor Company (DMC) is ba...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
Tesla has confirmed that it has opened up a number of its Superchargers to non-Tesla vehicles, potentially paving the way for more access to the network in the coming months. Set to be available a...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at Leasing.com we’ve seen EV enquiries increase dramatically over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol, diesel...
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Colin is a serial Leasing.com customer and a real advocate for EVs and PHEVs. Here's his leasing story.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 First-ever BMW M3 Competition Touring revealed
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Peugeot reveals all-new 408 fastback
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?