Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Nissan has revealed further info on its Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era. Set to launch in the second half of 2021, here’s what we know so far. Top five things you need to k...
Lease deals are now available for the Mercedes-Benz EQV, the second vehicle from the all-electric EQ brand. Following in the tracks of the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the EQV combines practicality with all...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 7 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 8 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX