Ever found yourself frustrated after your team loses and the players drive home in their swanky new car with heated seats and massage chairs whilst you’re on a cold, busy public transport ride home...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - F-PACE
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jaguar F-Pace has been updated for 2020, with changes including an updated exterior, a completely new interior and the arrival of a plug-in hybrid P400e option. Available to order now, read on...
The latest Jaguar to get the SVR treatment is the award winning F-Pace, ensuring it is the fastest and most powerful available. With a 44% uplift in power, the F-Pace SVR’s 5.0-litre V8 supercha...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
Jaguar has revealed all on its new F-Pace performance crossover SUV, due to go on sale in the first quarter of 2016. Labelled by design director Ian Callum as ‘Jaguar’s family sports car’, the F-P...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008