Contract Hire and Leasing News - F-PACE
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jaguar F-Pace has been updated for 2020, with changes including an updated exterior, a completely new interior and the arrival of a plug-in hybrid P400e option. Available to order now, read on...
The latest Jaguar to get the SVR treatment is the award winning F-Pace, ensuring it is the fastest and most powerful available. With a 44% uplift in power, the F-Pace SVR’s 5.0-litre V8 supercha...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
Jaguar has revealed all on its new F-Pace performance crossover SUV, due to go on sale in the first quarter of 2016. Labelled by design director Ian Callum as ‘Jaguar’s family sports car’, the F-P...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?