Jaguar has revealed the facelifted F-Type, with the two-seat sports car gaining a more aggressive look as well as a restyled interior and choice of four- and eight-cylinder engines. The refresh of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - F-Type
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Jaguar has confirmed that a new entry-level four-cylinder model will feature in the recently refreshed F-Type line up. Following its unveiling at the New York Motor Show, the 296bhp turbocharged ...
Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations performance division has been let loose on the F-Type, and the result is the lightest, fastest and most powerful F-Type yet: the SVR. F-Type leasing deals: busi...
Weekly round-up: orange cars revealed, ‘go further’ Leaf reviewed, Vauxhall’s GT Concept & we name our best cars and deals of 2015
We drive Nissan’s ‘go further’ Leaf, and name our best deals and cars in the 2015 ContractHireAndLeasing awards.
Jaguar has launched a new special-edition version of its celebrated F-Type sports car inspired by Great Britain. Available to order now in time for spring deliveries, the £75,000 F-Type British Des...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?