Jaguar has revealed the facelifted F-Type, with the two-seat sports car gaining a more aggressive look as well as a restyled interior and choice of four- and eight-cylinder engines. The refresh of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - F-Type
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Jaguar has confirmed that a new entry-level four-cylinder model will feature in the recently refreshed F-Type line up. Following its unveiling at the New York Motor Show, the 296bhp turbocharged ...
Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations performance division has been let loose on the F-Type, and the result is the lightest, fastest and most powerful F-Type yet: the SVR. F-Type leasing deals: busi...
Weekly round-up: orange cars revealed, ‘go further’ Leaf reviewed, Vauxhall’s GT Concept & we name our best cars and deals of 2015
We drive Nissan’s ‘go further’ Leaf, and name our best deals and cars in the 2015 ContractHireAndLeasing awards.
Jaguar has launched a new special-edition version of its celebrated F-Type sports car inspired by Great Britain. Available to order now in time for spring deliveries, the £75,000 F-Type British Des...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins