Jaguar has revealed the facelifted F-Type, with the two-seat sports car gaining a more aggressive look as well as a restyled interior and choice of four- and eight-cylinder engines. The refresh of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - F-Type
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Jaguar has confirmed that a new entry-level four-cylinder model will feature in the recently refreshed F-Type line up. Following its unveiling at the New York Motor Show, the 296bhp turbocharged ...
Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations performance division has been let loose on the F-Type, and the result is the lightest, fastest and most powerful F-Type yet: the SVR. F-Type leasing deals: busi...
Weekly round-up: orange cars revealed, ‘go further’ Leaf reviewed, Vauxhall’s GT Concept & we name our best cars and deals of 2015
We drive Nissan’s ‘go further’ Leaf, and name our best deals and cars in the 2015 ContractHireAndLeasing awards.
Jaguar has launched a new special-edition version of its celebrated F-Type sports car inspired by Great Britain. Available to order now in time for spring deliveries, the £75,000 F-Type British Des...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008