Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fabia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With their new Karoq and Kodiaq SUV-offerings a resounding success, Skoda has returned to the car that helped it turn a corner by giving the Fabia a facelift. With a new all-petrol engine range, b...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
If a supermini is what you’re after, you’ve always been spoilt for choice, but the past year or so has seen a glut of great little hatchbacks take to the UK’s roads. Despite this, the older Polo an...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?