Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fabia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With their new Karoq and Kodiaq SUV-offerings a resounding success, Skoda has returned to the car that helped it turn a corner by giving the Fabia a facelift. With a new all-petrol engine range, b...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
If a supermini is what you’re after, you’ve always been spoilt for choice, but the past year or so has seen a glut of great little hatchbacks take to the UK’s roads. Despite this, the older Polo an...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation