Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fabia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With their new Karoq and Kodiaq SUV-offerings a resounding success, Skoda has returned to the car that helped it turn a corner by giving the Fabia a facelift. With a new all-petrol engine range, b...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
If a supermini is what you’re after, you’ve always been spoilt for choice, but the past year or so has seen a glut of great little hatchbacks take to the UK’s roads. Despite this, the older Polo an...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option