Contract Hire and Leasing News - Features
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Your choice of car colour generally always comes down to personal taste and is an important, exciting consideration when you’re choosing your next car, particularly if it’s a brand new lease car. ...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
You might know who was topping the pop charts when you were born, or which film won the Best Picture Oscar, but what were people driving? To find out, we’ve been taking a closer look at the UK’s f...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Coronavirus has killed off the Geneva Motor Show. But is the end nigh for ALL traditional motor shows?
It’s at this point that you’d usually be reading about the Geneva Motor Show, with my takes on what the highlights were, what trends we see coming, and what really didn’t work at all. Unfortunate...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?