When the government announced it was cutting the grant for the purchase of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, the automotive industry was left dazed and confused. Making the shock announcement towa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Features
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Smoking is a dying habit, or so we’re told. But did you know an estimated 9.4 million adults in the UK are still fans of lighting up? Well, 31 May is World No-Tobacco Day and to put things into per...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
We’ve heard a lot about ‘range anxiety’ where electric cars are concerned. Most manufacturers have addressed this to a point, with EVs now able to travel much further on a single charge to stop the...
When Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) announced its biggest-ever quarterly loss of £273m for the final quarter of 2018, thanks to a £3.1bn asset write-down and a slump in sales in China, the media was all o...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed