Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Features
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
One minute you’re saying it’s too early for Christmas shopping, the next it’s Christmas Eve and you’re rushing from shop to shop in a cold sweat. So let us make your life a little easier… If you’...
You might know who was topping the pop charts when you were born, or which film won the Best Picture Oscar, but what were people driving? To find out, we’ve been taking a closer look at the UK’s f...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Coronavirus has killed off the Geneva Motor Show. But is the end nigh for ALL traditional motor shows?
It’s at this point that you’d usually be reading about the Geneva Motor Show, with my takes on what the highlights were, what trends we see coming, and what really didn’t work at all. Unfortunate...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?