With the shiny new 73 plate here, lots of consumers are in the market for a new car. Whether you’re a returning lease customer on the hunt for your next bargain, or completely new to the concept, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Features
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and it’s not just passenger cars that is embracing this new technology. There’s now a brace of all-electric commercial vehicles of all shape...
After almost half a century in continuous production, it's now official. The Volkswagen Golf, now in its eighth generation, will give up combustion power. The Golf Mk 8 will officially be the f...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)