Fiat has given its Tipo hatchback a mid-life refresh, ushering in design tweaks, new tech and updated engines. Most significant is the introduction of the Tipo Cross, an all-new variant that giv...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fiat
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The FIat E-Ducato all-electric van will get a list price of £47,675 when it arrives in the UK later in the year. It’ll be going head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter and a choice of two b...
The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Winning the Monte Carlo rally is up there as one of the great motorsport achievements. A class win is just as impressive as the overall top step of the podium as the effort is just the same from th...
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)