Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fiesta
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You might know who was topping the pop charts when you were born, or which film won the Best Picture Oscar, but what were people driving? To find out, we’ve been taking a closer look at the UK’s f...
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
Available in three and five-door bodystyles across three trim levels, and with a combined fuel economy of 47.1mpg, deliveries for the new Ford Fiesta ST will start in the summer. The highly-anti...
Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?