If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
It can be a bit lonely on the road for many van drivers. With some stuck for up to 13 hours a day in congestion, it would appear the UK’s van operators are battling the long hours by taking their c...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
"Unless the issue of congestion is tackled, these businesses will suffer."
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant