Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
"Unless the issue of congestion is tackled, these businesses will suffer."
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless they are by ContractHireAndLeasing.com that is. Tell-...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
A new report commissioned by the BVRLA has highlighted the importance of the vehicle rental and leasing industry in the UK, which contributes £49bn per year to the UK economy, supports over 465,000...
While diesel will remain a key fleet fuel and an indispensable part of the air quality solution for the foreseeable, electric vehicles are now seen as mainstream and not a compromise for fleets. T...
Personal contract hire (PCH) continued to gain momentum in the first quarter of 2018, growing by 14%, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association’s (BVRLA) latest quarterly surv...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Electric shock: Government scraps plug-in grant for hybrids and reduces EV cash
- 5 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 6 Jaguar introduces engine noise to silent I-Pace to alert vulnerable road users
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Top five EVs and hybrids for under £250 a month
- 9 The UK’s scariest road names
- 10 Skoda Scala: All-new Golf-sized hatchback teased again