The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
It can be a bit lonely on the road for many van drivers. With some stuck for up to 13 hours a day in congestion, it would appear the UK’s van operators are battling the long hours by taking their c...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
"Unless the issue of congestion is tackled, these businesses will suffer."
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in a Nissan Leaf?
- 2 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 3 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 4 Practical and powerful: Top five hot hatchbacks
- 5 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Top Tesla alternatives: Electric vehicles you can drive right now
- 9 Interview: Dave Timmis on saying hello to Leasing.com
- 10 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know