The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
"Unless the issue of congestion is tackled, these businesses will suffer."
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
While diesel will remain a key fleet fuel and an indispensable part of the air quality solution for the foreseeable, electric vehicles are now seen as mainstream and not a compromise for fleets. T...
Volkswagen AG and Ford Motor Company today announced a strategic alliance designed to strengthen each company’s competitiveness and better serve customers globally. The companies are exploring pot...
Car sharing company Zipcar has added 325 all-electric e-Golfs to its fleet, to sit alongside the petrol-electric Golf GTE hybrid and internal combustion-engined Polo. Following the initial partner...
The government has launched a consultation looking at reforming VED rates for new vans. This would potentially see them graduated according to their emissions in the same way as is done for cars. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation
- 10 DS 9 Saloon 2021: Price and specs confirmed