The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
It can be a bit lonely on the road for many van drivers. With some stuck for up to 13 hours a day in congestion, it would appear the UK’s van operators are battling the long hours by taking their c...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
"Unless the issue of congestion is tackled, these businesses will suffer."
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 2 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 8 The all-electric Audi e-tron is now available to lease
- 9 Top five things we learned this week…
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?