The new Ford Focus RS Edition is now available to order, providing even more traction and driving appeal for performance driving enthusiasts. “The Focus RS Edition takes our ‘fun to drive’ philo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Focus RS
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Boy racers have hogged the image of hot hatches since the very first Volkswagen Golf GTi came along in 1974, but new figures from Ford suggests things have changed. Once the preserve of petrol hea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?