The new Ford Focus RS Edition is now available to order, providing even more traction and driving appeal for performance driving enthusiasts. “The Focus RS Edition takes our ‘fun to drive’ philo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Focus RS
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Boy racers have hogged the image of hot hatches since the very first Volkswagen Golf GTi came along in 1974, but new figures from Ford suggests things have changed. Once the preserve of petrol hea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen e-Golf