Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ford
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and it’s not just passenger cars that is embracing this new technology. There’s now a brace of all-electric commercial vehicles of all shape...
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable ...
To celebrate the return of 007 (and several of his most well loved cars), we’ve put together a list of some of Bond’s best and worst cars over the years.
This is the all-new Ford E-Transit Custom – the all-new compact EV version of the UK’s favourite van. With new styling, improved tech and up to 236 miles of range, it’ll hit the market in 2023. He...
Ford has given us some more details on its upcoming plans for electrification, with a fully electric Puma crossover and E-Transit set to be the first of several new models to arrive by 2024. Not ...
Two performance EVs. Two very different approaches. Is there an obvious winner? We compare the two head to head.
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)