Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ford
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford have used their stand at the Frankfurt Motor Show to premiere its strongest-ever electrified line-up including new Puma EcoBoost Hybrid, all-new Explorer and Tourneo Custom Plug-In Hybrids, an...
Word on the street is that the upcoming new James Bond film Bond 25 will see Captain Marvel's Lashana Lynch be introduced as the new 007. We suppose the next big question is, what kind of vehicle will the future 007 drive?
The new Ford Focus ST will be a car without compromise, offering track-day performance with everyday usability when it arrives later this year. Developed by Ford Performance, the all-new Focus S...
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
Ford has announced the Fiesta and Focus will be the first models to feature a sleep mode to protect against being hacked by relay car thieves. Keyless entry fobs of all makes of cars are being t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?