Ford’s S-Max and Galaxy seven-seat MPVs have been updated for 2018, with both benefitting from a new-and-improved diesel engine as well as a host of trim and tech updates. Externally both cars rem...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Galaxy
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford has revealed that the new Galaxy will be available with four-wheel drive when it arrives later this year, priced from £26,445. The MPV has been given a thorough makeover with changes made bot...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008