EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Genesis
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Genesis, the plush sub-brand of Hyundai, is heading for the UK. With two all-new models set to hit the market in June, here’s what you need to know. What is Genesis? Genesis is essentially the...
Hyundai’s new Genesis sub-brand will be run by former Lamborghini brand and design director Manfred Fitzgerald (below), the Korean company has announced. The 52-year-old will join his old VW Group...
Hyundai is to take on the competitive executive car sector this summer, with the UK launch of its 2015 Genesis. It will be the first time the Korean brand has offered a model in this sector in ri...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far