Genesis, the plush sub-brand of Hyundai, is heading for the UK. With two all-new models set to hit the market in June, here’s what you need to know. What is Genesis? Genesis is essentially the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Genesis
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai’s new Genesis sub-brand will be run by former Lamborghini brand and design director Manfred Fitzgerald (below), the Korean company has announced. The 52-year-old will join his old VW Group...
Hyundai is to take on the competitive executive car sector this summer, with the UK launch of its 2015 Genesis. It will be the first time the Korean brand has offered a model in this sector in ri...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know