Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When production of the Alfa Romeo 159 ceased back in 2011, it left an Italian-shaped hole in the compact-exec market. That all changed with the introduction of the Giulia last year which, in fire-...
Choosing a newborn’s name can be decidedly difficult, so if there’s soon to be a new arrival in your family you might want to check out the data released today by the Office of National Statistics,...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Featuring sleek style, an elegant interior and exciting driving dynamics, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the car you've been waiting all your life for. It will steal your heart.
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Review: Kia ProCeed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…