Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
When production of the Alfa Romeo 159 ceased back in 2011, it left an Italian-shaped hole in the compact-exec market. That all changed with the introduction of the Giulia last year which, in fire-...
Choosing a newborn’s name can be decidedly difficult, so if there’s soon to be a new arrival in your family you might want to check out the data released today by the Office of National Statistics,...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Featuring sleek style, an elegant interior and exciting driving dynamics, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the car you've been waiting all your life for. It will steal your heart.
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)