Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
When production of the Alfa Romeo 159 ceased back in 2011, it left an Italian-shaped hole in the compact-exec market. That all changed with the introduction of the Giulia last year which, in fire-...
Choosing a newborn’s name can be decidedly difficult, so if there’s soon to be a new arrival in your family you might want to check out the data released today by the Office of National Statistics,...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Featuring sleek style, an elegant interior and exciting driving dynamics, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the car you've been waiting all your life for. It will steal your heart.
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed