Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
When production of the Alfa Romeo 159 ceased back in 2011, it left an Italian-shaped hole in the compact-exec market. That all changed with the introduction of the Giulia last year which, in fire-...
Choosing a newborn’s name can be decidedly difficult, so if there’s soon to be a new arrival in your family you might want to check out the data released today by the Office of National Statistics,...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Featuring sleek style, an elegant interior and exciting driving dynamics, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the car you've been waiting all your life for. It will steal your heart.
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 4 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 7 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Citroen Ami set for 2022 UK launch