Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When production of the Alfa Romeo 159 ceased back in 2011, it left an Italian-shaped hole in the compact-exec market. That all changed with the introduction of the Giulia last year which, in fire-...
Choosing a newborn’s name can be decidedly difficult, so if there’s soon to be a new arrival in your family you might want to check out the data released today by the Office of National Statistics,...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Featuring sleek style, an elegant interior and exciting driving dynamics, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the car you've been waiting all your life for. It will steal your heart.
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 8 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Review: Skoda Kodiaq vRS