Contract Hire and Leasing News - Giulietta
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Alfa Romeo’s Giulietta will resemble the upcoming Giulia saloon when it is refreshed in April.
Alfa Romeo has been busily expanding its Giulietta and MiTo ranges of late, and the latest range-topping additions have just been launched. The new Collezione versions are described as “the new lu...
Alfa Romeo has updated the engine range of its Golf-rivalling Giulietta hatchback with improvements in both economy and performance as the Italian manufacturer meets the stringent Euro 6 emissions ...
Alfa Romeo has released a new version of the Giulietta hatchback designed for fleet drivers. Dubbed the Business Edition, the new Giulietta derivative is based on the mid-range Distinctive trim, bu...
In 1923, Ugo Sivocci won the Targa Florio in an Alfa Romeo bearing a ‘lucky’ four-leaf clover. From that moment on, the ‘quadrifoglio verde’ became the trademark of all Alfa Romeo racing cars – a ...
Alfa Romeo has gone back in time, giving away a brand new Giulietta for just £1,250 – the price it cost back in 1954 when the model was first launched. As part of the Giulietta’s 60th birthday ce...
Sixty years ago this month, Alfa Romeo revealed the Giulietta Sprint at the 36th Turin Motor Show. The car was such a hit that 700 orders had been taken by the end of the show. To celebrate thi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far