Mercedes has revealed the pricing and specs for the GLA 35 4MATIC and GLA 45 S 4MATIC+ performance model. GLA 35 is available with a choice of three highly-equipped trim lines: GLA 35 4MATIC (£43,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - GLA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020