Mercedes-Benz has today revealed the new GLA-Class. More than 10cm higher but also one-and-a-half centimetres shorter, with a more SUV-esque shape over the outgoing model, the GLA-Class represent...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - GLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 What does self-charging hybrid mean? Why is the term getting people ANGRY?