Contract Hire and Leasing News - GLE
Having had its big reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, Mercedes has revealed pricing and specs for the second generation GLE Coupe, as well as the 435hp mild-hybrid AMG 53. Priced f...
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its M-Class-replacing GLE ahead of the SUV’s debut at the New York International Auto Show in April. The name change has been introduced to relate all Mercedes 4x4s to th...
Mercedes-Benz will offer a rival to BMW’s X6 from Spring 2015 with this – the GLE Coupe. There isn’t much separating the pair dimensions-wise. Merc’s slump-backed SUV measures at 4900mm long, 2003...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?