The Volkswagen Golf MK8 is set to hit the market next year, and now VW has quietly revealed two teaser sketches of the new car ahead of its full reveal. The Golf is very much focused on evolution ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
The Volkswagen Golf is the go-to car for many looking to lease, but even if you know you want one of Wolfsburg’s finest hatchbacks, one question still remains: which colour should you go for? Of...
Though not due until next year, Volkswagen has released the first hint of information behind the 8th generation of the Volkswagen Golf. Talking at the International Vienna Motor Symposium, Volkswa...
The new car market declined –4.8% in June, but the biggest shock was the Volkswagen Golf usurping the Ford Fiesta as the UK’s most popular new car – by just 208 units. June’s dip represents the th...
The wait is finally over – after months of anticipation, the 2017 Volkswagen is now available to order!
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 9 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 10 Mercedes EQV: premium electric MPV gets 252-mile range