Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Volkswagen has taken the covers off its fiery Golf GTI Clubsport – a new addition to the updated Golf range. According to VW, it’s 13 seconds quicker around the Nurburging than a standard GTI an...
Volkswagen has revealed the eighth generation compact estate that is now even more spacious, dynamic and digital than ever before. As well as the new all-wheel drive Golf Alltrack Estate with SUV g...
Volkswagen has expanded the all-new Golf range even further, with the addition of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which will act as the new entry-point to the popular model. Initially ...
Volkswagen has promised the new Golf GTI will be faster and more digitally focused than its predecessor. No 0-60mph times are available as yet and although the new Golf GTI is powered by the sam...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
Volkswagen has released details of performance models of its upcoming MK8 Golf, with the GTI, GTD, and GTE models, which are aiming to offer something to suit everyone. An icon of performance, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris