Volkswagen has expanded the all-new Golf range even further, with the addition of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which will act as the new entry-point to the popular model. Initially ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Volkswagen has promised the new Golf GTI will be faster and more digitally focused than its predecessor. No 0-60mph times are available as yet and although the new Golf GTI is powered by the sam...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
Volkswagen has released details of performance models of its upcoming MK8 Golf, with the GTI, GTD, and GTE models, which are aiming to offer something to suit everyone. An icon of performance, t...
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
The Volkswagen Golf is the go-to car for many looking to lease, but even if you know you want one of Wolfsburg’s finest hatchbacks, one question still remains: which colour should you go for? Of...
Though not due until next year, Volkswagen has released the first hint of information behind the 8th generation of the Volkswagen Golf. Talking at the International Vienna Motor Symposium, Volkswa...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option