Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Say hello to the 2020 Volkswagen Golf. The next generation of the iconic hatchback has just been revealed, with VW claiming the Golf has undergone its biggest transformation since it first hit the ...
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
The Volkswagen Golf is the go-to car for many looking to lease, but even if you know you want one of Wolfsburg’s finest hatchbacks, one question still remains: which colour should you go for? Of...
Though not due until next year, Volkswagen has released the first hint of information behind the 8th generation of the Volkswagen Golf. Talking at the International Vienna Motor Symposium, Volkswa...
The new car market declined –4.8% in June, but the biggest shock was the Volkswagen Golf usurping the Ford Fiesta as the UK’s most popular new car – by just 208 units. June’s dip represents the th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?