Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Volkswagen has taken the covers off its fiery Golf GTI Clubsport – a new addition to the updated Golf range. According to VW, it’s 13 seconds quicker around the Nurburging than a standard GTI an...
Volkswagen has revealed the eighth generation compact estate that is now even more spacious, dynamic and digital than ever before. As well as the new all-wheel drive Golf Alltrack Estate with SUV g...
Volkswagen has expanded the all-new Golf range even further, with the addition of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which will act as the new entry-point to the popular model. Initially ...
Volkswagen has promised the new Golf GTI will be faster and more digitally focused than its predecessor. No 0-60mph times are available as yet and although the new Golf GTI is powered by the sam...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
Volkswagen has released details of performance models of its upcoming MK8 Golf, with the GTI, GTD, and GTE models, which are aiming to offer something to suit everyone. An icon of performance, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 2 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Porsche Macan 2021: All you need to know about the facelifted SUV
- 9 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona