Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In production since 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become the iconic small family car. Available as an economical diesel or a superfast hot hatch, the Golf is one of VW’s most popular models ever.
Volkswagen has taken the covers off its fiery Golf GTI Clubsport – a new addition to the updated Golf range. According to VW, it’s 13 seconds quicker around the Nurburging than a standard GTI an...
Volkswagen has revealed the eighth generation compact estate that is now even more spacious, dynamic and digital than ever before. As well as the new all-wheel drive Golf Alltrack Estate with SUV g...
Volkswagen has expanded the all-new Golf range even further, with the addition of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which will act as the new entry-point to the popular model. Initially ...
Volkswagen has promised the new Golf GTI will be faster and more digitally focused than its predecessor. No 0-60mph times are available as yet and although the new Golf GTI is powered by the sam...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
Volkswagen has released details of performance models of its upcoming MK8 Golf, with the GTI, GTD, and GTE models, which are aiming to offer something to suit everyone. An icon of performance, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 2021 Skoda Kodiaq: Everything you need to know
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 9 Polestar 2: Line-up expanded to three variants
- 10 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal