Contract Hire and Leasing News - Grandland X
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Vauxhall has revealed a new front-wheel drive Grandland X Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). Priced from £32,390, it is a more attainable, lower-powered front-wheel drive version of the all-wh...
Vauxhall has set out its plans for future profitability, and electrification is high on the agenda. Its first electric vehicle will be the new Corsa, due in 2019, while nine new cars will be launch...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation