Contract Hire and Leasing News - Grandland X
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Vauxhall has revealed a new front-wheel drive Grandland X Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). Priced from £32,390, it is a more attainable, lower-powered front-wheel drive version of the all-wh...
Vauxhall has set out its plans for future profitability, and electrification is high on the agenda. Its first electric vehicle will be the new Corsa, due in 2019, while nine new cars will be launch...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 6 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 7 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 8 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq