Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?