Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 BMW XM super-SUV now available to lease
- 7 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Fiery BMW M3 CS is on the way