Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 7 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car