Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?