Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Cost of living crisis: Top ten money-saving tips for 2022
- 8 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 9 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 10 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far