Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range