Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe: 600bhp twin-turbo coupe available to order
- 3 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 6 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease