Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?