Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
It’s hot and sticky outside, but what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 2019 BMW 7 Series: flagship saloon gets facelift and updated plug-in option
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 What were the top five company cars of 2018?