Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hatch
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mini’s new John Cooper Works Hatch will use the most powerful engine ever to feature in a production Mini model when it goes on UK sale this month. The 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo unit in the Mini JC...
Mini’s new five-door hatchback is now rolling off the production line at the carmaker’s plant in Oxford, as it prepares for a launched scheduled for the autumn. It is the first time that the brand ...
The Mini Hatch will be offered with two rear doors for the first time in its history this autumn. Compared to the standard third generation three-door model which arrived in March, the five-door i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008