Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hatch
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mini’s new John Cooper Works Hatch will use the most powerful engine ever to feature in a production Mini model when it goes on UK sale this month. The 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo unit in the Mini JC...
Mini’s new five-door hatchback is now rolling off the production line at the carmaker’s plant in Oxford, as it prepares for a launched scheduled for the autumn. It is the first time that the brand ...
The Mini Hatch will be offered with two rear doors for the first time in its history this autumn. Compared to the standard third generation three-door model which arrived in March, the five-door i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge