Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hatch
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mini’s new John Cooper Works Hatch will use the most powerful engine ever to feature in a production Mini model when it goes on UK sale this month. The 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo unit in the Mini JC...
Mini’s new five-door hatchback is now rolling off the production line at the carmaker’s plant in Oxford, as it prepares for a launched scheduled for the autumn. It is the first time that the brand ...
The Mini Hatch will be offered with two rear doors for the first time in its history this autumn. Compared to the standard third generation three-door model which arrived in March, the five-door i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)