Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hatch
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mini’s new John Cooper Works Hatch will use the most powerful engine ever to feature in a production Mini model when it goes on UK sale this month. The 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo unit in the Mini JC...
Mini’s new five-door hatchback is now rolling off the production line at the carmaker’s plant in Oxford, as it prepares for a launched scheduled for the autumn. It is the first time that the brand ...
The Mini Hatch will be offered with two rear doors for the first time in its history this autumn. Compared to the standard third generation three-door model which arrived in March, the five-door i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 10 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options