Skoda’s third generation Superb will offer more interior space than any of its competitors when it arrives in the UK this September, priced upwards of £18,640 OTR. Compared to the previous car, the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Headlines
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
So, Nissan is to re-enter the small hatch sector with its Pulsar, revealed today and set to arrive in the autumn of this year. This is a significant event as it marks the end of the Qashqai’s run ...
BMW’s 2 Series Active Tourer will go on sale this September priced from £22,125. Orders are already being taken for BMW’s first ever front –wheel drive car, which will go up against Mercedes-Benz’...
This week sees the staging of the Commercial Vehicle Show 2014 at the Birmingham NEC. Renowned for its world premieres from the biggest van manufacturers, the CV Show is pretty much unrivalled as...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?