Skoda’s third generation Superb will offer more interior space than any of its competitors when it arrives in the UK this September, priced upwards of £18,640 OTR. Compared to the previous car, the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Headlines
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
So, Nissan is to re-enter the small hatch sector with its Pulsar, revealed today and set to arrive in the autumn of this year. This is a significant event as it marks the end of the Qashqai’s run ...
BMW’s 2 Series Active Tourer will go on sale this September priced from £22,125. Orders are already being taken for BMW’s first ever front –wheel drive car, which will go up against Mercedes-Benz’...
This week sees the staging of the Commercial Vehicle Show 2014 at the Birmingham NEC. Renowned for its world premieres from the biggest van manufacturers, the CV Show is pretty much unrivalled as...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know