Skoda’s third generation Superb will offer more interior space than any of its competitors when it arrives in the UK this September, priced upwards of £18,640 OTR. Compared to the previous car, the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Headlines
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
So, Nissan is to re-enter the small hatch sector with its Pulsar, revealed today and set to arrive in the autumn of this year. This is a significant event as it marks the end of the Qashqai’s run ...
BMW’s 2 Series Active Tourer will go on sale this September priced from £22,125. Orders are already being taken for BMW’s first ever front –wheel drive car, which will go up against Mercedes-Benz’...
This week sees the staging of the Commercial Vehicle Show 2014 at the Birmingham NEC. Renowned for its world premieres from the biggest van manufacturers, the CV Show is pretty much unrivalled as...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available