Contract Hire and Leasing News - HR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
The Honda HR-V is pretty difficult to pigeon-hole. On the one hand it’s a Jazz-based crossover rivalling the Nissan Juke, but on the other it’s a spacious family SUV that’s on a par with the Qashqa...
Prices for Honda’s Juke-rivalling HR-V will sit between just under £18k and £25k when the crossover arrives in the UK this summer. The entry level petrol - 1.5 i-VTEC S – has a list price of £17,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?