Contract Hire and Leasing News - HR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
The Honda HR-V is pretty difficult to pigeon-hole. On the one hand it’s a Jazz-based crossover rivalling the Nissan Juke, but on the other it’s a spacious family SUV that’s on a par with the Qashqa...
Prices for Honda’s Juke-rivalling HR-V will sit between just under £18k and £25k when the crossover arrives in the UK this summer. The entry level petrol - 1.5 i-VTEC S – has a list price of £17,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed