Contract Hire and Leasing News - HR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
The Honda HR-V is pretty difficult to pigeon-hole. On the one hand it’s a Jazz-based crossover rivalling the Nissan Juke, but on the other it’s a spacious family SUV that’s on a par with the Qashqa...
Prices for Honda’s Juke-rivalling HR-V will sit between just under £18k and £25k when the crossover arrives in the UK this summer. The entry level petrol - 1.5 i-VTEC S – has a list price of £17,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed