Contract Hire and Leasing News - HR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
The Honda HR-V is pretty difficult to pigeon-hole. On the one hand it’s a Jazz-based crossover rivalling the Nissan Juke, but on the other it’s a spacious family SUV that’s on a par with the Qashqa...
Prices for Honda’s Juke-rivalling HR-V will sit between just under £18k and £25k when the crossover arrives in the UK this summer. The entry level petrol - 1.5 i-VTEC S – has a list price of £17,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)