Contract Hire and Leasing News - HR-V
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
The Honda HR-V is pretty difficult to pigeon-hole. On the one hand it’s a Jazz-based crossover rivalling the Nissan Juke, but on the other it’s a spacious family SUV that’s on a par with the Qashqa...
Prices for Honda’s Juke-rivalling HR-V will sit between just under £18k and £25k when the crossover arrives in the UK this summer. The entry level petrol - 1.5 i-VTEC S – has a list price of £17,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?