Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on hybrid cars.
Ford has revealed the refreshed Mondeo range at the Brussels Motor Show, ahead of deliveries in March. The range features a new design, with each trim level having its own grille. As such the Ti...
A massive spike in demand for plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles, since the government announced it would be scrapping grants for PHEVs and reducing them for EVs, means all of the outgoing rates...
Remember, remember the ninth of November. That will be the date burned into the memories of many drivers as the point when the UK government shrugged its shoulders and abandoned its support for hyb...
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Honda has revealed a variety of updates to the NSX supercar including chassis, powertrain and trim revisions that promises it will be even more pleasurable to live with day-to-day, and even more ex...
In a political week characterised by chaos, there is one glimmer of clarity in the words of the Road to Zero document. This policy strategy outlines how the government intends to lead us to a count...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month