The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on hybrid cars.
Ford has revealed that its Fiesta and Focus models will receive EcoBoost Hybrid engines as part of a comprehensive and compelling new line-up. The news comes amid an announcement of significant el...
The Niro has been a big success for Kia since its launch in 2016, ranking as Kia’s fifth best-selling model in Europe in 2018. With the release of the game-changing all-electric e-Niro earlier th...
Ford has revealed the refreshed Mondeo range at the Brussels Motor Show, ahead of deliveries in March. The range features a new design, with each trim level having its own grille. As such the Ti...
A massive spike in demand for plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles, since the government announced it would be scrapping grants for PHEVs and reducing them for EVs, means all of the outgoing rates...
Remember, remember the ninth of November. That will be the date burned into the memories of many drivers as the point when the UK government shrugged its shoulders and abandoned its support for hyb...
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 Top five Marmite motors
- 5 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Mercedes-Benz GLB: compact SUV concept revealed
- 8 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag