Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on hybrid cars.
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Maserati has revealed the new Ghibli, which represents the first hybrid vehicle in the brand's illustrious history. The manufacturer claims to have focused primarily on improving performance, wh...
Mercedes has announced its B 250 e plug-in hybrid mini MPV will be priced from £35,280. The B 250 e features a 1.3-litre petrol engine, which generates 158 hp and 230 Nm, with an additional 101 ...
The all-new Honda Jazz features a bold new look, improved interior quality, front-centre airbags for the first time and an all-new hybrid drivetrain, the brand has revealed. e:HEV hybrid set-up ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?