Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
News and information on hybrid cars.
Hyundai has released prices and specifications for its all-new Tucson SUV. The entry-level SE Connect model will be priced from £28,495. Whilst the the plug-in hybrid variant of the Tucson will be ...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?