Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on hybrid cars.
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Ford have used their stand at the Frankfurt Motor Show to premiere its strongest-ever electrified line-up including new Puma EcoBoost Hybrid, all-new Explorer and Tourneo Custom Plug-In Hybrids, an...
The electric car is at a similar stage to the one the original automobile found itself 120 years ago. The basic idea of personalised transport has been established, but the source of its fuel is st...
The world of cars is swamped in techno-babble words, phrases and acronyms, yet the one that’s getting many driven to distraction at the moment is ‘”self-charging hybrid’. Sounds innocuous enough an...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
The upgraded Kia Niro is now on sale in the UK, with prices starting at £24,590 for the entry level 1.6 GDi 6-speed DCT Hybrid model. Following its unveiling at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, a num...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 VW T-Roc Cabriolet: A niche too far?
- 9 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?