Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hybrid cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on hybrid cars.
A massive spike in demand for plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles, since the government announced it would be scrapping grants for PHEVs and reducing them for EVs, means all of the outgoing rates...
Remember, remember the ninth of November. That will be the date burned into the memories of many drivers as the point when the UK government shrugged its shoulders and abandoned its support for hyb...
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Honda has revealed a variety of updates to the NSX supercar including chassis, powertrain and trim revisions that promises it will be even more pleasurable to live with day-to-day, and even more ex...
In a political week characterised by chaos, there is one glimmer of clarity in the words of the Road to Zero document. This policy strategy outlines how the government intends to lead us to a count...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Top five reasons young drivers should lease rather than buy used
- 3 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 First drive review: Volvo V60
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 8 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018