The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - I-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Jaguar Land Rover and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have announced public sector staff across the country will be able to lease Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace over a three-year period. ...
Jaguar has announced an early Christmas presents for drivers of its I-Pace: a free software updates which will improve battery performance and increase range by up to 12 miles. The complimentary...
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
The UK Car of the Year 2019 is the Jaguar I-Pace. It’s a brilliant accolade for a superb car and one that Leasing.com had a hand in bringing about, as this columnist represents us on the judging pa...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?