Contract Hire and Leasing News - I-Pace
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Jaguar Land Rover and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have announced public sector staff across the country will be able to lease Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace over a three-year period. ...
Jaguar has announced an early Christmas presents for drivers of its I-Pace: a free software updates which will improve battery performance and increase range by up to 12 miles. The complimentary...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008