Contract Hire and Leasing News - I-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Jaguar Land Rover and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have announced public sector staff across the country will be able to lease Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace over a three-year period. ...
Jaguar has announced an early Christmas presents for drivers of its I-Pace: a free software updates which will improve battery performance and increase range by up to 12 miles. The complimentary...
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know