Contract Hire and Leasing News - I-Pace
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
The UK Car of the Year 2019 is the Jaguar I-Pace. It’s a brilliant accolade for a superb car and one that Leasing.com had a hand in bringing about, as this columnist represents us on the judging pa...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But, this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t know they’r...
Want to be in royal company? You might want to lease a new Jaguar I-Pace then as that’s precisely what Prince Charles is doing, according to The Times. Having previously installed solar panels on ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe: 600bhp twin-turbo coupe available to order
- 3 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 6 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease