Contract Hire and Leasing News - i20
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Superb has won a five star safety rating from car safety assessors Euro NCAP. Hyundai’s i20 supermini was also awarded four stars and Fiat’s Panda Cross just three in Euro NCAP’s latest...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Hyundai has announced the official UK pricing and specification of the i20 Coupe. Essentially a sleeker version of the Korean company’s new i20 supermini, the Coupe will start from £12,725 (£2,000 ...
Prices for Hyundai’s second generation i20 will start from £10,695 OTR when the supermini goes on sale on January 22, 2015. That’s £700 more than the most affordable Ford Fiesta, but £300 cheaper t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?