Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it get...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - i20
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Superb has won a five star safety rating from car safety assessors Euro NCAP. Hyundai’s i20 supermini was also awarded four stars and Fiat’s Panda Cross just three in Euro NCAP’s latest...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Hyundai has announced the official UK pricing and specification of the i20 Coupe. Essentially a sleeker version of the Korean company’s new i20 supermini, the Coupe will start from £12,725 (£2,000 ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)