Contract Hire and Leasing News - i20
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Superb has won a five star safety rating from car safety assessors Euro NCAP. Hyundai’s i20 supermini was also awarded four stars and Fiat’s Panda Cross just three in Euro NCAP’s latest...
More superminis are sold in the UK than any other kind of car and with four of 2014’s top ten best selling cars being superminis, there’s clearly plenty of appetite for practical, dependable, effic...
Hyundai has announced the official UK pricing and specification of the i20 Coupe. Essentially a sleeker version of the Korean company’s new i20 supermini, the Coupe will start from £12,725 (£2,000 ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?