Contract Hire and Leasing News - i30
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having made its way from Rome to Paris in a mere 8 minutes and 18 seconds last year (two villages located in western Denmark and separated by 12km of winding roads, not the cities), it’s about time...
Any car that has the word ‘Nurburgring’ namechecked in its title comes with serious expectations. When it’s a completely new hot hatch entrant from a company not previously noted for performance mo...
Hyundai’s i30 N hot hatch is now officially available to lease – you can find the very best personal lease deals by clicking here. A newcomer to the fiercely competitive hot hatchback segment, th...
Designed, developed and tested in Europe, the new Hyundai i30 is set to offer an efficient and dynamic powertrain line-up, state-of-the-art safety and connectivity, and provide excellent value to meet European and global customers needs.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 2020 Jaguar F-Pace: Updated SUV introduces new plug-in hybrid option