Contract Hire and Leasing News - i30
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having made its way from Rome to Paris in a mere 8 minutes and 18 seconds last year (two villages located in western Denmark and separated by 12km of winding roads, not the cities), it’s about time...
Any car that has the word ‘Nurburgring’ namechecked in its title comes with serious expectations. When it’s a completely new hot hatch entrant from a company not previously noted for performance mo...
Hyundai’s i30 N hot hatch is now officially available to lease – you can find the very best personal lease deals by clicking here. A newcomer to the fiercely competitive hot hatchback segment, th...
Designed, developed and tested in Europe, the new Hyundai i30 is set to offer an efficient and dynamic powertrain line-up, state-of-the-art safety and connectivity, and provide excellent value to meet European and global customers needs.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe