Four years old prior to this year’s refresh, but showing no signs of it, it was great to get back behind the wheel of the BMW i8 recently to see just how well it would hold up against some of the n...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - i8
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
BMW has taken the covers off the i8 Roadster hybrid drop-top, which joins the updated Coupe in an expanded line-up. It get a list price of £124,730 when it arrives on UK shores in January – that’s...
A limited edition BMW i8 will become available from this September, priced from £112,535 OTR, £8k more than the regular model. Using the standard hybrid supercar as a basis, the i8 Protonic Red E...
The car started out as a wholly functional piece of design. It was nothing more than a ‘horseless carriage’, where the engine replaced four legs and a tail. From that simple start point, the car h...
BMW’s i8 has been named the UK Car of the Year 2015, ahead of the Jaguar F-Type and Porsche Macan. A panel of 27 UK motoring writers voted over 12 categories before 14 of the 27 judges chose the pe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal