Four years old prior to this year’s refresh, but showing no signs of it, it was great to get back behind the wheel of the BMW i8 recently to see just how well it would hold up against some of the n...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - i8
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
BMW has taken the covers off the i8 Roadster hybrid drop-top, which joins the updated Coupe in an expanded line-up. It get a list price of £124,730 when it arrives on UK shores in January – that’s...
A limited edition BMW i8 will become available from this September, priced from £112,535 OTR, £8k more than the regular model. Using the standard hybrid supercar as a basis, the i8 Protonic Red E...
The car started out as a wholly functional piece of design. It was nothing more than a ‘horseless carriage’, where the engine replaced four legs and a tail. From that simple start point, the car h...
BMW’s i8 has been named the UK Car of the Year 2015, ahead of the Jaguar F-Type and Porsche Macan. A panel of 27 UK motoring writers voted over 12 categories before 14 of the 27 judges chose the pe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know