Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ibiza
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
Seat’s Ibiza Cupra is available to lease right now with business contract hire deals starting from £161 a month, and £197 for personal users. The 189bhp pocket-rocket now sprints to 62mph in 6.7 ...
If a supermini is what you’re after, you’ve always been spoilt for choice, but the past year or so has seen a glut of great little hatchbacks take to the UK’s roads. Despite this, the older Polo an...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?