Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Infiniti
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The stunning Infiniti Q Inspiration concept has officially been unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show, giving us a better idea of what we can expect the next generation of Infiniti vehicles to look li...
Infiniti has revealed full details of its all-new QX50 ahead of the official opening of the Los Angeles Auto Show. Measuring at 4,693mm long and with a roomy maximum luggage space of 1,699 litres ...
Infiniti has provided the first glimpse of its new QX80 ahead of its full reveal at the New York Motor Show. The luxury manufacturer promises the QX80 Monograph will explore upscale luxury via i...
Infiniti’s 3 Series-rivalling Q50 has been updated for 2016 by giving it a new twin-turbo 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine and reworked ride and handling. The small executive-sized saloon has been in...
Weekly round-up: Volvo V90 revealed, Aston DB10 sold for £2.43m, Prius reviewed & parking on pelican crossings
You know it’s been a good week when much of the global population realises they have a healthier bank balance than Kanye West. The car world provided plenty more reasons to smile too… Volvo V90...
The new Infiniti Q30 will be instrumental in helping Infiniti build on its sales success in 2015. The Nissan-owned premium car maker reported a 60% increase in new car registrations last year, tha...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know