The Vauxhall Insignia has been refreshed for 2021, with the tweaked car introducing styling revisions, technical enhancements and a range of more efficient engines. Here’s what you need to know. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insignia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Due in showrooms this summer, Vauxhall’s new Insignia will be priced from a very competitive £23,120 on-the-road. But there will also be a new top-of-the-range GSi 2.0-litre (227bhp) that will come...
Vauxhall has priced up the latest addition to its Insignia range – the Country Tourer. Priced from £25,635, deliveries will begin next month. Lease deals are now available too. Featuring rugged lo...
Vauxhall has revealed pictures and details of its all-new Insignia Sports Tourer ahead of the Geneva Motor Show. It follows the unveiling of the new Insignia Grand Sport hatch that’s aiming to take...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Newly appointed Liverpool FC manager Jürgen Klopp may have a new club but he has no intention of changing his company car. As an Opel/Vauxhall ambassador, the former Dortmund Borussia boss will ha...
Vauxhall has announced that the Insignia is getting a new and more efficient 1.6-litre version of the company’s ‘Whisper Diesel’ engines. Replacing the 2.0-litre Whisper Diesel, the new 1.6 brings...
The Insignia is nearing the end of its production life but this new diesel bodes well for the current car’s ongoing sales and the next generation Insignia.
Vauxhall will offer a new 2.0-litre diesel engine in its Insignia and Zafira Tourer models. The 2.0L 170PS CDTi will replace the current 163PS unit has been designed to minimise noise, vibration an...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know