The Vauxhall Insignia has been refreshed for 2021, with the tweaked car introducing styling revisions, technical enhancements and a range of more efficient engines. Here’s what you need to know. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insignia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Due in showrooms this summer, Vauxhall’s new Insignia will be priced from a very competitive £23,120 on-the-road. But there will also be a new top-of-the-range GSi 2.0-litre (227bhp) that will come...
Vauxhall has priced up the latest addition to its Insignia range – the Country Tourer. Priced from £25,635, deliveries will begin next month. Lease deals are now available too. Featuring rugged lo...
Vauxhall has revealed pictures and details of its all-new Insignia Sports Tourer ahead of the Geneva Motor Show. It follows the unveiling of the new Insignia Grand Sport hatch that’s aiming to take...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Newly appointed Liverpool FC manager Jürgen Klopp may have a new club but he has no intention of changing his company car. As an Opel/Vauxhall ambassador, the former Dortmund Borussia boss will ha...
Vauxhall has announced that the Insignia is getting a new and more efficient 1.6-litre version of the company’s ‘Whisper Diesel’ engines. Replacing the 2.0-litre Whisper Diesel, the new 1.6 brings...
The Insignia is nearing the end of its production life but this new diesel bodes well for the current car’s ongoing sales and the next generation Insignia.
Vauxhall will offer a new 2.0-litre diesel engine in its Insignia and Zafira Tourer models. The 2.0L 170PS CDTi will replace the current 163PS unit has been designed to minimise noise, vibration an...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?